Thursday, January 7, 2016

FurReal Friends JJ, My Jumpin' Pug Pet in my opinion


The previous week. I search for information on the FurReal Friends JJ, My Jumpin' Pug Pet, so i have to tell.


FurReal Friends JJ, My Jumpin' Pug Pet

FurReal Friends JJ, My Jumpin' Pug Pet


FurReal Friends JJ, My Jumpin' Pug Pet: Electronic JJ, My Jumpin' Pug pet looks and acts like a real pug Pet jumps and barks when you wave at him or pet his head Pet sits when you pet his back His fur is super-soft FurReal pet package includes pet and instructions Warning: choking hazard - Small parts will be generated. Not for children under 3 years Plush pet requires 4 AA batteries (demo batteries included) Give as a birthday or holiday present or on a surprise occasion FurReal Friends and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro Read more




Tags: toys & games



0 comments:

Post a Comment