Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Review Hasbro FurReal Friends Pom Pom, My Baby Panda Pet


A previous week. I search for information on the Hasbro FurReal Friends Pom Pom, My Baby Panda Pet, so i would like to describe here.


Hasbro FurReal Friends Pom Pom, My Baby

Hasbro FurReal Friends Pom Pom, My Baby Panda Pet


Pom Pom My Baby Panda pet moves and sounds like a baby panda. Panda pet responds when you talk to her with ore than 45 responses. Feed her with her bottle. Shake her rattle and she walks to you. Pet responds to your Get Up & GoGo My Walkin Pup pet (sold separately) .Ages 4 years and up. Includes Pom Pom, My Baby Panda pet, bottle, rattle, and pet care guide.Requires four 15v AA alkaline batteries. (Demo battery included) . WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years. Read more




Tags: toys & games



0 comments:

Post a Comment