Monday, January 4, 2016

Review Hasbro FurReal Friends Get Up & GoGo My Walkina Pup Pet A72740000


The yesterday. I'm looking for information on the Hasbro FurReal Friends Get Up & GoGo My Walkina Pup Pet A72740000, so i have to tell.


Hasbro FurReal Friends Get Up & GoGo

Hasbro FurReal Friends Get Up & GoGo My Walkina Pup Pet A72740000


A day together is the best day ever with your adorable Get Up and GoGo My Walkin' Pup pet! She's your very own pup to take on walks and more! Take her for a walk on her leash, pet her head and sheall sit for you. When you talk to her sheall bark back with sweet ruffs and other puppy sounds. Her tail wags and her head even tilts to show off her personality. Your Get Up and GoGo My Walkin' Pup pet can even talk to your Pom Pom My Baby Panda pet (sold separately) ! FurReal Friends and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro. Color: Multi-color. Read more




Tags: additional



0 comments:

Post a Comment